Auralex Alpha Voice Over DST Foam Kit
- Delivery in United States Only
- Create your own voiceover booth.
- Improve the acoustics of your mixing area.
- Treats 8' x 10' x 8' or smaller rooms.
- Absorbs and shapes ambient sound. Saves money compared to buying individual pieces.
- Includes Harlan Hogan & Jeffrey Fisher's "Voice Actor's Guide to Recording at Home and on the Road."
If you - like many voice talents - have converted a walk-in closet or other small space (8'x10'x8' or less) as your voice booth this kit is perfect. Sure you can hang up soft fluffy off-season clothes and your Grandmother's quilts to absorb and shape some of the ambient sound, but a professional treatment with Auralex® DST acoustic foam will be much easier on the eye as well as the ears! This kit includes 64 1' x 1' DST panels for mid-high frequency control, 4 DST LENRD Bass Traps to tame low frequencies and TubeTak Pro adhesive for installation. (Can't use adhesive on your walls? Add Auralex TEMP Tabs to your order.) The Auralex Alpha takes the guesswork out of acoustics, improving the sound of everything you record!
SHIPMENT TO UNITED STATES ONLY
Thirty two DST-112 1'x1'x 2" Charcoal Panels
Four DST Charcoal LENRD Bass Traps
Three tubes of TubeTak Pro Adhesive
The "Voice Actor's Guide to Recording at Home and on the Road"