- 24” Powder-coated Industrial-quality upright framework & wire grid
- Two fully adjustable 23” x 16” shelves hold your gear and Porta-Booth (not included)
- Adjustable floor levelers on each leg with protective sliders
- Four hooks included for microphone cables, headings, etc.
- Assembles/disassembles in minutes with our “No-tools” push button design
- Lifetime guarantee
The totally re-engineered Porta-Sound™ Stand 4.0 is constructed of industrial-strength steel and consists of a six foot tall by two foot wide wire-grid frame work. It ships and stores in two sections and assembles in minutes using our unique push-button 'no-tools needed ' design. Two instantly adjustable 18" x 24" shelves and four bonus hooks for microphone cables, headphones etc. complete the package.
Flexible and heavily built the stand can still slip easily under a bed if space is at a premium. The open wire grid design lets you bring your microphone into a Porta-Booth using a desktop or floor microphone stand or on a boom-arm through the booth's back wall zipper. Power and computer cables are easy to run, reroute or remove.
Now you can stand or sit comfortably while recording and editing with the Porta-Sound Stand 4.0!
- Available in the Continental United States (lower contiguous 48) only
- Shipped in 3 cartons which may arrive separately.
- PO Box, APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii and express delivery not available.