Autographed - Voice Actor's Guide to Recording at Home and on the Road
- Up-to-date, Twice the Size, Three Times the Laughs!
- Save money producing your own demos in-house
- Save time by auditioning at home and e-mailing your submissions
- Expand your career by working with clients from around the world
- Add value to your services by delivering professional quality recorded voice tracks
- Increase your earning potential
- A non technical approach that makes self recording stress-free
For many years, recording voice overs was the exclusive domain of commercial studios. Even a simple voice audition meant a trip to a studio, an ad agency, or an agent's office. Today voiceover actors are producing voice tracks for corporate narration, radio spots, animation, games, and audio books from their own home studios. To survive in this highly competitive field, you, too need to learn and master basic home recording production techniques.
The "Voice Actor's Guide to Recording at Home and On the Road," shows both aspiring and established voiceover actors how to set up and effectively use their own inexpensive -- but professional-sounding -- personal recording studio to make professional-quality home recordings quickly and easily. Everything is covered to help you get auditions and jobs, from setting up your studio with the right hardware and software, recording at home and production basics, to promotion, podcasting, and advanced production. This new edition of this bestselling guide to voiceover home recording has been completely updated to cover all the exciting new technology and delivery options currently available.