Porta-Booth Pro - Portable vocal recording booth
- Unique sonic stage "Auditorium" design
- Just 7 pounds but rugged 600 denier fabric construction
- Heavy-duty travel bag with exterior storage pocket & padded shoulder strap
- Professional recording studio Auralex StudioFoam® covers all interior surfaces
- Two way zippered bottom and rear slots for shot-gun mics, cables & boom arms
- Anti-sway strap & Booth Lifter for boom arm mounting
- Pre-slit bottom foam provides a solid base for desktop mic stands
- Articulated Script-Clip LED light with 2 mounting pouches
- Four diagonal corner straps for rigidity
- Assembles in seconds - Just close two zippers
- Fleece audio hood for extra noisy environments
- Travels as checked or carry-on luggage
"Everyone that uses Harlan Hogan's Porta Booth Pro is really happy with the way it makes them sound. It's lightweight, easy to set-up, and totally worth the investment. TED-Ed has sent them to educators all over the world!"
- Jordan Reeves, TED-ED Program Facilitator
Not long ago the vast majority of professional voice over sessions were recorded at audio studios and auditions at casting directors and agent's offices. Today, the home studio revolution has rendered that modus operandi all but extinct and a professional sounding recording space for finished work AND auditions is a requisite tool of the voice-over trade. If money and space are no object building or buying a human sized sound booth is ideal, but impractical and unaffordable for most performers. And when you are on-the-road hauling along moving blankets or "portable" booths that weigh 50 to several hundred pounds is an unacceptable proposition.
But getting great audio in acoustically untreated spaces got a lot easier with the introduction of our Porta-Booth Pro that works as a permanent and portable recording solution. The Pro accommodates large and long microphones, lengthy scripts and e-reading devices. Lined with Auralex® Studiofoam the Pro is the best-selling portable recording booth worldwide and acoustically treated with the worlds most popular acoustic audio-foam. It's a professional quality sound studio that assembles in less than a minute - with the audio quality you'd expect from a human-sized sound booth - all at a fraction of the size and cost!
Folded: 21" High x 21" Wide by 7" Deep
120% larger than our Porta-Booth Plus
Weight: Seven Pounds
(ABS and Boom Arm Stand purchased separately).
Buyers share their recordings with the Porta-Booth Pro®
The booth arrived! The design is amazing and I can't wait to start experimenting with it. My thanks .(And "experiment" she did from a demo to pop to opera all using the Porta-Booth Pro)
King of the Road:
Almost Like Falling in Love:
Mezzo's Recording Lament:
Jane Ingalls, voice performer & singer
The Porta-Booth Pro is going to make things a lot easier for me. I was doing a lot of processing to the audio I recorded because of room noise. Now, with the Porta-Booth Pro, I don't have all that noise to contend with!
(Listen to Michael's comments using the Porta-Booth Pro AND VO: 1-A Microphone!)
Michael Brian Montgomery, voice actor
Brent Halfyard tests the Porta-Booth® Pro
Brent Halfyard, voice performer