- Fits in your carry-on luggage
- All interior surfaces covered in Auralex Studiofoam®
- One-zipper design assembles in seconds
- Two-way zippered rear slot for shot-gun mics, cables & boom arms
- Pre-slit bottom foam provides a solid base for desktop mic stands
- Weighs less than 5 pounds, covered with rugged 190T rip stop nylon
- Four diagonal, adjustable corner straps add rigidity
- Built-in boom-arm anti-sway strap
- Optional messenger style Carry-On Travel bag available
The bag must fit the sizer or you have to check it. Unlike other vocal booths The Porta-Booth Plus fits!
Our Porta-Booth Plus is the perfect size & weight for traveling. Most importantly, it qualifies for every major airline as carry-on luggage even with today’s stricter regulations. Powered by world-renowned Auralex® Acoustic Studiofoam it truly shines with pristine audio and road-warrior worthy construction - on the road - and at home. The lightweight Porta-Booth Plus uses a time-proven principle pioneered by the BBC. Your microphone 'hears' an acoustically treated space when placed inside the booth. That means YOU don't need to be inside a human-sized sound-booth to record great audio - audio without the tell-tale 'roomy-boomy' sound of an acoustically untreated room. Combine the Porta-Booth Plus with our optional feather-weight Carry-On Travel Bag for great tracks within everyone’s budget.
Auralex Studiofoam, the first choice of recording studios worldwide, is the ingredient that makes our Porta-Booths sound so good! Learn why.
Assembled: 16 inches high x 15 inches wide and 16 inches deep
Folded: 16 inches high by 14 inches wide by 7 inches thick
Weight: Four and one half pounds
Uncommon advice from reluctant traveler & the voice of Jimmy Neutron - Debi Derryberry
“It's a great totally self-contained studio and If you're 4’ 10” like me and your feet don't reach the ground sitting in the car, bus, train or plane, just put your feet on it so they don't dangle, like you know, a little kid.”
See Debbi's rave video reviews in the slider above.