Pays for itself! I would definitely recommend the Porta-Booth-Pro for any VO artist on the move. It is so well built and brilliantly designed…
Richard Young - "CINE 2"
- Unique sonic stage "Auditorium" design
- Just 7 pounds but rugged 600 denier fabric construction
- Heavy-duty travel bag included with exterior storage pocket & padded shoulder strap
- World famous Auralex StudioFoam® covers all interior surfaces
- Two way zippered bottom and rear slots for shot-gun mics, cables & boom arms
- Anti-sway strap & Booth Lifter for boom arm mounting
- Pre-slit bottom foam provides a solid base for desktop mic stands
- Articulated Script-Clip LED light with 2 mounting pouches
- Four diagonal corner straps for rigidity
Assembles in seconds - Just close two zippers
- Built-in Fleece audio hood for extra noisy environments
- Travels as checked or carry-on luggage
Assembled: 20" High x 21" Wide x 16" Deep
Folded: 21" High x 21" Wide by 7" Deep
120% larger than our Porta-Booth Plus
Weight: Seven Pounds
The ability to record professional quality audio at home & on the road is a requisite tool of the voice-over trade. If money and space are no object building or buying a human sized sound booth is ideal, but impractical and unaffordable for most performers. And when you are on-the-road hauling along moving blankets or "portable" booths that weigh 50 to several hundred pounds is equally unacceptable.
But performers can capture great audio even in acoustically untreated spaces with my Porta-Booth Pro. Your microphone hears the sound of a human sized sound booth at a fraction of the size and cost. The Pro accommodates large and long microphones, lengthy scripts and e-reading devices. Lined with Auralex® Studiofoam the Pro is the best-selling portable recording booth worldwide. It's a professional quality sound studio that assembles in less than a minute.
Auralex Studiofoam, the first choice of recording studios worldwide, is the ingredient that makes our Porta-Booths sound so good! Learn why.
Andrew Peters, founder of Realtime Casting, gives his take
Harlan Hogan, a name most people in the US voice industry know as a voice artist, also the owner of Voice Over Essentials dot com and the creator of the Porta Booth®
portable studio products. As a voice talent based in Australia, I had no idea who Harlan was until I launched Realtime Casting. It introduced me to the US industry and some amazing talent, Harlan being one of them. ... Read Andrew's article
|Ted Conferences' Jordan Reeves, sends Porta-Booth Pro's to educators around the world...
"Everyone that uses Harlan Hogan's Porta Booth Pro is really happy with the way it makes them sound. It's lightweight, easy to set-up, and totally worth the investment. TED-Ed has sent them to educators all over the world!"
- Jordan Reeves, TED-ED Program Facilitator